Member Spotlight
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics (Views)
35,720 Motivation
17,608 Rainbow War
Top Posters (30 Days)
John 4
Belma 3
shayla 1
von 1
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics530
Posts2,472
Members202
Most Online366
Nov 11th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Enter the Matrix Jump to new posts
Re: Cell Phone Addiction Susana 03/11/2024 4:23 PM
In my opinion, parents who are addicted to their cell phones can significantly damage their children's development. When parents are constantly on their phones, they are neglecting their children and depriving them of much-needed attention and interaction, which can have a detrimental impact on their emotional and social growth. Children require regular and quality time with their parents to learn essential communication and problem-solving skills. Furthermore, parents' constant phone usage can make their children feel unimportant and neglected, leading to long-lasting negative effects on their self-esteem and mental health. Hence, it is crucial for parents to prioritize their children's needs and development over their own screen time and to be more mindful of their phone usage around their children.
196 24,185 Read More
Re: Watch this robot as it learns to stitch up wounds yuridia 02/29/2024 1:16 AM
I really do agree with you belma It does change because when they did not have it almost everyone that had to get surgery died but when robots came they changed everything and know robots might take over the world
1 30 Read More
Re: Gemini AI unacceptable according to google CEO yuridia 02/29/2024 1:12 AM
yes teagen it has changed everything and when they have problems i think that they had it under control.
1 26 Read More
Re: 2k yuridia 02/29/2024 1:10 AM
John I do agree with you that hip-hop has changed throught the world with basketball
1 21 Read More
Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The World And Your Business yuridia 02/28/2024 11:48 PM
AI has changed the world AI as a little more than of science fiction epics of the past and today has became a conversation topic and technology has been involed for decades and it has envolved any kind of problems such as science and long math equation and other things and even if you ask questions it will answer any kind of question anyone ask that is how AI has changed the world and has impacted it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...world-and-your-business/?sh=5d45f9d02900
0 17 Read More
A.I w rizz 22 02/28/2024 7:41 PM
Ai is a good /bad device they can track you any time and they can say mean commets sometimes. i feel like Ai creation can help you cheat on test and give you information that you dont no.

https://eng.vt.edu/magazine/stories/fall-2023/ai.html
0 18 Read More
The Future of Robotics von 02/26/2024 7:05 PM
https://www.simplilearn.com/future-of-robotics-article

This article shows the future of AI and what we have in store for the year of 2024. Like today they can make robots do parkour and give them help with projects that needs someone to give them their tools. What I really like is that robots are getting smarter and smarter every year and you can't really change anything about it but get used to it like you never know years and years from now humans might not have to work and have robots do it for them so they can make money way easier so they wont have to hurt themselves.
0 18 Read More
Why Disney needs a corporate summer08 02/26/2024 6:57 PM
https://fortune.com/2024/02/26/disn...e-cto-chief-technology-officer-nominees/

Walt Disney Co. should appoint a corporate chief technology officer and focus on technology “transformation,” according to one of the activist investors pressing the company for change.
Disney has a business incubator program that it’s used to mentor and invest in young technology companies for the past 10 years.
The investor criticized Disney for underspending on research and development and said it should be investing in innovation around artificial intelligence and spatial computing
0 15 Read More
Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret kyetoshifty 02/22/2024 6:33 PM
i would have to sell him out to the police because i need my sleep not a big fan of sleepless nights
145 19,290 Read More
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Isaiah blackwell, Daniela, Emi Yamamoto, von, w rizz 22
202 Registered Users
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16