Member Spotlight
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics (Views)
34,788 Motivation
17,210 Rainbow War
Top Posters (30 Days)
shayla 4
John 4
Belma 4
von 4
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics525
Posts2,449
Members202
Most Online366
Nov 11th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Enter the Matrix Jump to new posts
Watch this robot as it learns to stitch up wounds Belma 02/27/2024 3:11 PM
The robot is designed to assist surgeons, rather than replace them. This development offers great benefits to surgeons as it significantly reduces the chances of human error during lengthy procedures.

https://www.technologyreview.com/20...-robot-as-it-learns-to-stitch-up-wounds/

Surgeons will soon receive assistance during procedures, cutting operation times in half. This development could revolutionize surgical procedures.
0 3 Read More
Re: Cell Phone Addiction TeagenJustis09 02/26/2024 7:33 PM
The child would learn from the parents and get addicted
181 23,127 Read More
The Future of Robotics von 02/26/2024 7:05 PM
https://www.simplilearn.com/future-of-robotics-article

This article shows the future of AI and what we have in store for the year of 2024. Like today they can make robots do parkour and give them help with projects that needs someone to give them their tools. What I really like is that robots are getting smarter and smarter every year and you can't really change anything about it but get used to it like you never know years and years from now humans might not have to work and have robots do it for them so they can make money way easier so they wont have to hurt themselves.
0 3 Read More
Why Disney needs a corporate summer08 02/26/2024 6:57 PM
https://fortune.com/2024/02/26/disn...e-cto-chief-technology-officer-nominees/

Walt Disney Co. should appoint a corporate chief technology officer and focus on technology “transformation,” according to one of the activist investors pressing the company for change.
Disney has a business incubator program that it’s used to mentor and invest in young technology companies for the past 10 years.
The investor criticized Disney for underspending on research and development and said it should be investing in innovation around artificial intelligence and spatial computing
0 3 Read More
Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret kyetoshifty 02/22/2024 6:33 PM
i would have to sell him out to the police because i need my sleep not a big fan of sleepless nights
145 18,638 Read More
DOOM on Dogecoin TeagenJustis09 02/09/2024 7:41 PM
https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2024/01/24/someone-just-put-90s-darling-game-doom-on-dogecoin/
Doom is about a Space Marine killing demons.
It is a FPS or a first person shooter.
It is about the DOOM's first release and how it has a good market on Dogecoin.
0 9 Read More
Meta cracks down on AI generated imagines. shayla 02/09/2024 6:15 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/tech/meta-ai-generated-images-label-third-party-tools/index.html

Meta is working to now add labels to imagines posted on their platform that are AI generated. This will be happening because of the 2024 election season and meta doesn't want anything that will spread misinformation to appear on their website. Things that will receive the "AI generated" label will be a number of imagines from google, microsoft, openai, adobe, midjourney, and Shutterfly. This will apply for imagines, and videos will have a notification letting viewers be aware of the fact that the voice in a video was AI generated. This topic interested me because AI is becoming a big topic, and it's making it harder to tell real from fake.
0 15 Read More
Robots yuridia 02/08/2024 2:54 AM
It explains how robots started and how it processed and it also helps you with any problems it evens helps you with math problems and even if you need assisants with finding locations on the phone and how it can also benifits for society and the world.
0 17 Read More
Fortnite X Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Isaiah blackwell 02/07/2024 6:45 PM
https://www.radiotimes.com/technology/gaming/fortnite-shredder-splinter/

The TMNT crossover in Fortnite is continuing, with Shredder and Splinter skins being added to the game - following on from the introduction of everyone’s favourite heroes in a half-shell in December 2023.

Three new TMNT skins are on the way: Shredder, Super Shredder and Splinter. Yep, all three have LEGO Fortnite versions, too.

Leaks have revealed how we can unlock Shredder and Splinter, and the crossover isn’t stopping with just new skins.
0 9 Read More
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE III SEASON 1 PATCH NOTES John 02/06/2024 7:23 PM
https://www.callofduty.com/patchnot...rn-warfare-iii-season-1-patch-notes.html
Resolved an obstruction of the player’s view while aiming down the sight of The Broker PDSW 528 Blueprint.
Equipping a Calling Card will no longer reset the active selection to the top of the list.

Favoriting and Filtering Calling Cards will no longer unexpectedly kick the player back to the menu.

Addressed an exploit that allowed equipping Camos to incompatible Weapons.

Corrected Gunsmith camera position while selecting a Bolt Attachment for the KATT-AMR.
0 14 Read More
NASA’s Juno w rizz 22 02/06/2024 7:23 PM
https://skyandtelescope.org/astronomy-news/nasas-juno-mission-makes-closest-flyby-past-io/

Juno mission has made its closest approach yet to Io, Jupiter’s innermost Galilean moon, passing within 1,500 kilometers (930 miles) of the surface on February 3rd. These were the closest Io passes that Juno will make (though the record still goes to the Galileo mission, which passed 112 miles (181 kilometers) from Io in 2001).
0 11 Read More
The Army Wants to Slap a Next Generation Squad Weapon on a Robot Belma 02/06/2024 6:57 PM
The Army Wants to Slap a Next Generation Squad Weapon on a Robot Dog

https://www.military.com/daily-news...t-generation-squad-weapon-robot-dog.html

The army plans to put their most powerful weapon on a robot dog since it can go through terrane that most military vehicles can't. Some soldiers also express concerns about the weapon being too heavy for the robot dog. The news of arming robot dogs and sending them into hostile territory is causing controversy.

This news appeals to me since I am interested in robots and what they are now beginning to be used for.
0 18 Read More
iphone Delgado 02/06/2024 6:49 PM
“Investors were optimistic about the impact that it could have with Apple,” said Deepwater Asset’s Gene Munster. “The initial data that came out from AT&T was a disappointment from that first few days of sales. I remember talking to investors after that first weekend, and the general sense was that this product, in one investor’s words, was dead on arrival.”

Apple sold 1.4 million iPhones in 2007 with 80% of the sales coming in Q4. In the same year Nokia, the maker of the iconic Nokia 3310, sold 7.4 million mobile phones in Q4 alone

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/27/how-the-apple-iphone-changed-the-world.html
0 10 Read More
AI Technology von 02/06/2024 6:39 PM
AI Is Not a New Technology: Here's How Old It Is
https://www.howtogeek.com/ai-is-not-a-new-technology-heres-how-old-it-is/

AI been here way before people started looking into it like they are now. When AI started to become a thing was in 1955 by three men named Herbert Simon, Clifford Shaw, and Allen Newell and it was named Logic Theorist. The reason why I picked this article because I really like Ai and how is improves.
0 11 Read More
helicopter on mars summer08 02/06/2024 6:37 PM
Nasa Ingenuity Mars helicopter spotted lying broken by Perseverance rover
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...rover/articleshow/107465353.cms?from=mdr

a helicopter landed on mars
ingenuity mission ended due to the rotor damage
NASA is developing the nuclear powered dragonfly drone for exploration of Saturn moon
when it landed on a featureless "bland" area of sandy Martian surface
0 12 Read More
Collins Aerospace donnyb 02/06/2024 6:35 PM
https://www.collinsaerospace.com/what-we-do/industries/space

We can create a new era for space technology and make life easier for us we will enable humankind to live, work and play in science making space safer and smarter with innovative technologies across every sector.
0 16 Read More
Apple Vision Pro Launch! jhmorales 02/06/2024 6:29 PM
Apple Vision Pro Launch Day: What to Know, How to Try the New Headset

https://www.cnet.com/tech/computing...what-to-know-how-to-try-the-new-headset/

The Vision Pro is Apple's first mixed-reality headset. As CNET's Scott Stein describes it, it's a "full iOS-ready computer in the form of a VR headset, with an ability to blend the real world and virtual objects together in your vision."

The reason i chose this specifically is because I find quite interesting how far technology is advancing to the point where phones won't be needed anymore. It's getting quite scary in my opinion on what technology can do now and what is yet to come and what it will do to us and the world in general.
0 17 Read More
tyreek hills news artical kyetoshifty 02/06/2024 6:26 PM
Miami Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill at Pro Bowl Games
And he’s both the PFN and Sporting News Offensive Player of the Year after a slash line of 119/1,799/13.

“It feels good, man. This is the first time I’ve obviously been in this position,” Hill said Friday. “And this is a year that I really focused on, you know, bettering myself as a player, better myself as just an individual man.

“And it truly shows what it could do if you, you know, change a lot of things in your life. So this year is gonna be a whole lot better, man, because I finally got a glance of what it actually looks like if I clean up a lot of things in my life.”

Hill’s maturation remains a work in progress, and he’ll always be eccentric. If any other star would file for divorce after two months and then basically insist it was a clerical error, it would be a bigger deal.

In Hill’s case, it’s just Tyreek being Tyreek. No one even asked him about it Friday.

The Dolphins are willing to deal with his picadillos so long as he produces. And he has in every way but one — playoff success.

The Dolphins are 0-2 in the postseason since Tyreek’s arrival, and Hill hasn’t been great in either L. He had 12 receptions for just 131 yards and one touchdown combined in those two games — and 53 of those yards came on one catch.

The Dolphins’ offense figuratively (and perhaps even literally) froze in their Wild Card round loss to Hill’s old team last month, raising serious questions about whether this current core can get the job done.

READ MORE: What We Know About New Dolphins DC Anthony Weaver

“I will say this,” Hill said. “In Kansas City, it was very cold. That’s the only thing I can say. That’s the only game that we remember. And it’s just one of those games that we’ve got to be able to come together as a unit.

“We’ve got to be able to put drives together, you know, help our defense stay off the field and, you know, we’ll be all right. Obviously, things began to slow down going towards the end of the season. But next year will be a whole lot better, man, ’cause guys know what to expect.”

What the Dolphins should expect is Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs again standing in their way.

Since shipping Tyreek off to Miami 23 months ago, the Chiefs have won 31 of 40, including two AFC Championship Games and Super Bowl 57.

They’re back in the title game this week, while Hill on Sunday will be catching passes from Tua Tagovailoa in a flag football game.

So while Hill has earned $53.2 million in his first two years with the Dolphins — with another $19.8 million owed in 2024 — none of that has been able to buy him a second ring.

“Everything happens for a reason — meeting a bunch of new people that I wouldn’t even think of meeting,” Hill said. “So far, man, Miami has been everything it’s said to be. So, enjoying it. Kids are enjoying it. Family is loving it. And the weather’s always nice, so I can go to the beach any time I like.”

WATCH NOW: Dan Marino Stars In Hilarious New Super Bowl Commercial

As the 2023 NFL season comes to a close, the 2024 NFL Draft is on the horizon. Pro Football Network has you covered with everything from team draft needs to the Top 100 prospects available. Plus, fire up PFN’s Mock Draft Simulator to put yourself in the general manager’s seat and make all the calls!
0 13 Read More
Mars Helicopter Flies Last Flight matthews 02/06/2024 6:20 PM
NASA Ingenuity Mars helicopter, broken and alone, spotted by Perseverance rover on Martian dune (photo, video)

https://www.space.com/mars-ingenuity-helicopter-perseverance-rover-photo-red-planet-surface

This article is about Ingenuity, the Mars helicopter. It damaged a rotor, and can't fly any more missions.
0 5 Read More
King von John 02/05/2024 6:17 PM
I am what I am
0 15 Read More
Re: Runaround By Isaac Asimov TeagenJustis09 01/31/2024 7:03 PM

Lyrics:
The secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it caged, but I can't control it
So stay away from me
The beast is ugly
I feel the rage, and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls
In the closet, in the halls
It comes awake, and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed
In my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end
I feel it deep within
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become
The nightmare's just begun
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
My secret side I keep
Hid under lock and key
I keep it caged, but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out
He'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end
I feel it deep within
I hate what I've become
I feel it deep within
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
It's hiding in the dark
It's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream
Maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me
Stop this monster
I feel it deep within
I hate what I've become
I feel it deep within
I'm gonna lose control
It's something radical
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
1 303 Read More
Who's Online Now
3 members (TeagenJustis09, yuridia, 1 invisible), 2 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Isaiah blackwell, Daniela, Emi Yamamoto, von, w rizz 22
202 Registered Users
February
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29