Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,252 Respawning?
1,196 Rainbow War
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics126
Posts644
Members69
Most Online195
May 9th, 2020
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Project Phoenix Jump to new posts
Sciencing.com matthews 06/30/2020 2:28 PM
I've been working on building surveyor's tools, and I stumbled upon this really cool website.

Sciencing.com

It has lots of information for math and science projects.
0 4 Read More
Projects and Brainstorming Jump to new posts
Open Source Oceanography matthews 06/18/2020 2:29 PM
I believe that scientific research should have as few barriers to participation as possible. I believe that not only should the results of scientific research be freely available to the public, but that the tools–software, hardware, and expertise–of science should be made as accessible as possible. In many cases, this is not possible. A sequencer costs what a sequencer costs. Stable isotope analysis comes with a heavy price tag. A Ph.D. requires a massive investment in time and energy and subsequently comes with implicit authority over a subject matter. But where the gates can be thrown open, they should be thrown open.

The Open CTD Project
0 14 Read More
Re: 2020 Ronaldo 06/07/2020 9:16 PM
it was taking in minneapolis there were lots of buidlings being burnt
2 46 Read More
Re: Whats going on in the world Keith 06/05/2020 9:43 PM
It seem like people have forgotten all about the virus you barely hear them talk about it.. Protesters are destroying buildings and many things.
16 225 Read More
Solar-Powered device but with a twist Jesus 06/05/2020 6:55 PM
A solar-powered device but with a twist. This device is used to solve a problem most solar power has: intermittency. It's name;
shadow-effect energy generator
and it can power up even when part of it is in the dark. Although it is a bit early to test on a bigger scale it's intersting to say that it can use both light and dark to power up more then a single solar cell can. As explained in the article it uses power cells to absorb light then transfers over to the gold from the silicon to generate twice as much as solar cells.
0 24 Read More
Drew Bree's speak monte 06/05/2020 11:19 AM
I pick this article because people need to let others explained their comments before they jump to conclusion. So in Drew Bree made a comment about Colin Kaepernick that by kneeing doing the national anthem he was protesting in the wrong way. Yes I see why people got mad about it kinda came out strong so they start bashing him for it. In my opinion he should had clarify why he said before people took it the wrong way.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...rioritize-american-flag-over-ncna1224886
0 28 Read More
Find and Share (last of the year!) raulvp20 06/05/2020 1:42 AM
corona

People are really dying because of this virus. They're losing their family members. We can't be around with a lot of our friends. Businesses are losing workers because their getting sick and more. Everything has changed since then!
0 30 Read More
Produce Watse Tabitha 06/04/2020 7:13 PM
I chose to share this article because it applies to everyone. I started working for my parents recently at Whiteraven's Nest. Everyday, at least one person has something to say about how produce looks. All produce is fresh and good to eat, people don't buy certain produce because it looks too "weird". The "weird" food tastes the same as the "pretty" food, but it gets wasted because most people are so picky about it. If you're picky about how your food works, you should read this article.

Farms aren't tossing perfectly good produce, you are.
0 26 Read More
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 5 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Finn, Kells, jmatthews2, jacen, eli
69 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Jesus 2
monte 2
Zeke 1
Keith 1