Member Spotlight
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics (Views)
35,720 Motivation
17,608 Rainbow War
Top Posters (30 Days)
John 4
Belma 3
shayla 1
von 1
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics530
Posts2,472
Members202
Most Online366
Nov 11th, 2023
Forum Rules
Discussion Forum Guidelines 1. This discussion forum is for educational purposes. Shared knowledge helps us all to learn more. Please respect that this forum is for educational purposes only. 2. Please hold to a single topic for each thread. Be sure to list your topic in the message header/subject box before sending. This will aid the reader(s) in identifying the topic. 3. In responding the discussion questions posted, please answer the question completely. 4. You can suggest ideas, but remember we should base our opinions with evidence, research, and scholarly writings. You are expected to support your comments with the literature. You are encouraged to post internet links, articles in your postings to aid in understanding however you must also include reference to scholarly literature. 5. Original postings and replies should be relevant and contain substance. Please refrain from 'I agree' or 'yes' replies; this will aid in respecting your classmates time spent in the discussion board. 6. Please remember people are sensitive towards criticism or perceived criticism, keep responses positive and constructive. 7. If you read a posting and feel that the replier misunderstood your post, give the writer the benefit of the doubt. Communicating on-line is very difficult. Not everyone has the needed writing expertise to adequately express themselves. 8. Please post your questions regarding the topic rather than in email, many will benefit from the answers as well as discussion. 9. I reserve the right to delete any inappropriate message or messages not in accordance with these guidelines. This is a subjective decision; but I will use common sense. 10. Please ‘sign’ your post by including your name on the post. 11. My expectation is that you read every posting and reply to a minimum of 3 posts in a manner that can lend further insight, and/or offer a different perspective. Your grade will include quality and quantity of responses. (see grading rubric for more detail) 12. You must log on to the Discussion Board a minimum of 3 separate days during the time that the discussion is active. (in other words, you cannot do all your posts on one day) 13. ‘Spell check’ all posts prior to posting. 14. Responses should indicate agreement/disagreement and why. You might offer an alternative explanation or provide peers with additional information, such as an article or website.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Isaiah blackwell, Daniela, Emi Yamamoto, von, w rizz 22
202 Registered Users
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23