Member Spotlight
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics (Views)
37,354 Motivation
18,284 Rainbow War
Top Posters (30 Days)
von 5
Belma 3
John 3
donnyb 3
Susana 2
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics530
Posts2,508
Members202
Most Online366
Nov 11th, 2023
Thread Like Summary
KeKe, matthews, Susana
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#208 02/26/2021 1:28 PM
by matthews
matthews
Children With Parents Who Are Addicted To Their Cell Phones Affect Children's Development

(From the article)
Originally Posted by Kat Gal
How many hours a day do you use your cell phone?

Be honest. How often do you scroll through social media, watch a cute video, read an article, check the weather, play games, or google something interesting? How often do you scroll just standing in line, because you are bored or you just do it out of habit?

Technology is everywhere. It has changed our world and it is here to stay. Endless information is available at our fingertips. We practically don’t even have to leave our house anymore if we don’t want to. We can take care of anything on our cellphone.

What are your thoughts on this?
Liked Replies
#223 Mar 4th a 03:52 AM
by Myles
Myles
Everyday is about 6-8 hours on my phone and between 60-200 pickups. Even though I do these things, distancing away from my device for at least 30 minutes to an hour is usually what I do. A phone is great for many things, but it shouldn't take away from getting a breath of fresh air.
1 member likes this
#513 Jun 7th a 05:29 PM
by Seth
Seth
I use my phone an average of 7 hours a day talking on the phone or watching youtube.
1 member likes this
#2477 Feb 26th a 07:18 PM
by jhmorales
jhmorales
I personally feel like i'm not on my phone as much; i'm a graphic designer so I tend to be on a screen for work! but normally i'm not on my phone as much due to the fact that i got into writing a lot recently because it helps me express myself a lot! I say 3-4 hours and for my screen time when it comes to my graphic design stuff it varies! I personally agree on most of the things that are said on the article! The article basically states the reasons why we're so addicted and what it does to us. I feel like the phone addiction getting to young ids is a really bad thing due to the fact that that's all they wanna do nowdays. Parents being addicted to their phones is also a risk due to the fact that it can influence their children into the phone addiction its a huge problem for the future.
1 member likes this
#2480 Feb 28th a 02:36 AM
by Belma
Belma
This topic has many pros and cons. We rely on our phones to communicate with people remotely and stay updated on global events but, they are also addictive and can cause mental health problems with social media.
1 member likes this
Who's Online Now
2 members (summer08, Daniela), 11 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Isaiah blackwell, Daniela, Emi Yamamoto, von, w rizz 22
202 Registered Users
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30