Project Phoenix
Posted By: Mack Motivation - 12/08/2020 1:03 PM
Without deadlines, what really gets you to finish your work? I say just the feeling of having it done, and not stressing about the completing the assignment. Also, it saves you from the anxiety of having zeroes in the gradebook. It helps for future experiences to be on top of things early instead of doing it last second to get it done.
Posted By: Malachi Re: Motivation - 12/08/2020 2:22 PM
Motivation is a will to keep going, I believe as long as you have that will you can keep going as much as you want. Struggle and hardships are really just in-differences that you choose to acknowledge because you lack the faith in yourself to keep going, so your mind makes excuses to break your will. But if you continue through it and persevere then you'll realize that you could do it all along.
Posted By: DJ Re: Motivation - 12/09/2020 2:04 PM
deadlines cool
Posted By: stferguson21 Re: Motivation - 12/09/2020 6:39 PM
Deadlines
Posted By: jacobhall03 Re: Motivation - 12/10/2020 12:37 AM
Speaking from experience here; deadlines simply do not motivate me to complete assignments or anything that furthers my education. A short-term, burst like motivation source is seeing a notification that your grade changed on the PowerSchool cell phone app. A long-term source of motivation is the subconscious thought that what I am doing academically will benefit me in some way, regardless of whether it is pleasurable or not. As long as you are taught the correct information, learning will always benefit you or I in some way, shape, or form. There may be times (definitely happens a lot) where you feel like what you are learning is not benefiting you because it does not pertain to your life goals or major in college; this often happens with required high school classes or for college students taking general education courses that do not align with their major. As stated before, the key is to have the subconscious thought that this is benefiting me, even if it doesn't seem remotely probable in real time. Jacob Out **drops mic**
Posted By: Enrry Re: Motivation - 12/10/2020 4:34 PM
To motivate myself on doing work is to just think about playing soccer for the school. For me to play for the school is to get good grades. If my grades didn't involve in soccer, my grades wouldn't be as good as it is right now.
Posted By: raulvp20 Re: Motivation - 12/10/2020 4:46 PM
To motivate myself on school work is focusing on my dreams. I focus on it because I want something great for myself in the future. I don't just focus on it I'm chasing dreams. That's how I motivate myself by me chasing my dreams because if I don't do work I'm basically wouldn't be doing school work because I also need a great education to become someone great!!
Posted By: raulvp20 Re: Motivation - 12/10/2020 4:48 PM
I also like this way to motivate yourself because scoring goals in soccer goes as completing my school work. Without scoring goals I wouldn't have good grades.
Posted By: Elvis Re: Motivation - 12/10/2020 5:04 PM
Even if I have deadlines for a assignment most of the time I turn in stuff late which is a pretty bad habit, but for the most part I TRY MY BEST
Posted By: Elvis Re: Motivation - 12/10/2020 5:06 PM
Yes indeed I agree, mate
Posted By: Araceli Re: Motivation - 12/11/2020 2:03 PM
I like to have good grades and want to have a good future.
Posted By: Araceli Re: Motivation - 12/11/2020 2:07 PM
yeah, agree
Posted By: Alexis Motivation - 12/11/2020 5:53 PM
I believe what sincerely motivates me to get my work done is based off what subject I'm in. It's not only that, but it's really the feeling you get when you finally complete your work. I'm not usually one to fall behind in my classes, however generally when I fall behind it's because I feel rushed to complete it, which I do understand because of grades and everything. However, the more I feel rushed, the more I feel like I won't have the time to understand anything I'm learning.
Posted By: Ariaston Re: Motivation - 12/11/2020 9:56 PM
Other than the deadlines is just the fact of not worrying about it on the due date. This gets stress off of me and also to have a better future for myself.
Posted By: Ariaston Re: Motivation - 12/11/2020 10:01 PM
Never give up
Posted By: Emily Re: Motivation - 12/14/2020 1:46 PM
I can relate to playing soccer for the school which motivates getting good grades.
I dance three nights a week and if I don’t get things done I know my Mom will take that away. Doing something you love motivates me too.
Posted By: Emily Motivation - 12/14/2020 1:48 PM
The way I motivate myself to get things done is to reward myself. A reward may be extra gaming time, tv time, or even money from my Mom. Also, i take dance 3 nights a week and if my stuff doesn’t get done, this reward will be taken away. Depending on the things I have to get done determines the size of the reward.
Posted By: prmatthews24 Re: Motivation - 12/14/2020 6:46 PM
yes i agree because i'm the same way when doing things it depends on the subject when im doing things and it will get me motivated when i start doing it and then i will get that task done.
Posted By: prmatthews24 Re: Motivation - 12/14/2020 6:48 PM
things that gets m motivated it depends on what im doing and it will get me motivated when o start doing it and get into the groove of doing it and i will get it done if it needs to be done and thats what gets me motivated.
Posted By: iziah757 Re: Motivation - 12/14/2020 7:11 PM
how do you motivate yourself to get stuff done?

I put my mind to it and try to get my mind in it and try to get it done
Posted By: iziah757 Re: Motivation - 12/14/2020 7:12 PM
I feel the same way it does depends on how i feel
Posted By: abemateos10 Re: Motivation - 12/14/2020 8:11 PM
I don't know how I find the energy to do my assignments. I think it's because I want to be somebody in life and to get to the spot I want to be in I have to work hard and it all starts here. Maybe if I kill myself working I will be able to someday obtain everything I ever wanted.
Posted By: abemateos10 Re: Motivation - 12/14/2020 8:13 PM
Originally Posted by Alexis
I believe what sincerely motivates me to get my work done is based on what subject I'm in. It's not only that, but it's really the feeling you get when you finally complete your work. I'm not usually one to fall behind in my classes, however generally when I fall behind it's because I feel rushed to complete it, which I do understand because of grades and everything. However, the more I feel rushed, the more I feel like I won't have the time to understand anything I'm learning.
yeah, I totally agree with this, sometimes I feel like learning doesn't even matter anymore it's now about grades and passing.
Posted By: marcivus Re: Motivation - 12/16/2020 1:36 PM
Getting to know new things motivate me. Every time I learn something new I use what I just learned in my everyday life. I think learning new things helps me grow as a person to be a better person or at least try to be a better person. I also like deadlines because it always motivates me to do things at the least minute and get everything done.
Posted By: marcivus Re: Motivation - 12/16/2020 1:37 PM
Same.
Posted By: Alex Re: Motivation - 01/04/2021 9:49 PM
The only thing that can motivate me is an interest in the topic at hand. If I don't find a topic interesting I have a hard time getting involved in the topic. It has to be engaging in order for me to enjoy it.
Posted By: Alex Re: Motivation - 01/04/2021 9:54 PM
I don't understand why you copy and pasted a tank onto the thread about motivation. It is confusing as what it has to do with the topic. The only thing I can figure is that seeing it on this thread might cause someone such as myself to reply to it, however that is simply a guess.
Posted By: Devaughn Re: Motivation - 01/05/2021 6:08 PM
What motivates me to do this is that I have the urge to finish things that are needed to be done especially when its something I enjoy to do.
Posted By: Devaughn Re: Motivation - 01/05/2021 6:11 PM
I agree with this but sometimes people domt have the will to keep going.
Posted By: Grace Re: Motivation - 01/07/2021 9:37 PM
To motivate myself I think of my future. I would like to have a good job in my future but to achieve that I need to study hard and try to have good grades on all my classes.
Posted By: Grace Re: Motivation - 01/07/2021 9:38 PM
That's a good idea.
Posted By: Stephanie Re: Motivation - 01/10/2021 5:22 AM
Deadlines are the main thing that gets me to do work. But also wanting good grades and to pass my classes.
Posted By: Michael Re: Motivation - 01/26/2021 1:52 PM
I motivate myself by listening to music, it really helps me to focus.
Posted By: Michael Re: Motivation - 01/26/2021 1:53 PM
thats a good way to motivate yourself.
Posted By: Kimi Re: Motivation - 01/26/2021 7:58 PM
I am a simple person, i want to play video games, so i have to do my work. But i forget a lot and play my games anyway because it makes me happy so i don't do my work sometimes, like now-
Posted By: Jesse Re: Motivation - 01/26/2021 9:32 PM
When it comes to motivation for me I have to tell myself to get my work done so that I can play video games and watch anime. I might turn in all work late but still I do the work and if I fail my parents will probaly take my console and phone away from me. I am not trying to get my electronics taken away from me so I push myself to do the work.
Posted By: Jesse Re: Motivation - 01/26/2021 9:35 PM
I feel you dude video games are really fun to the point you forget about your work but we have to do our work in order to pass this class.
Posted By: Tre'Shon Re: Motivation - 01/27/2021 6:56 PM
i do the same
Posted By: ChrisC Re: Motivation - 01/27/2021 11:12 PM
grades.
Posted By: ChrisC Re: Motivation - 01/27/2021 11:13 PM
Yes
Posted By: Jordi Re: Motivation - 01/29/2021 3:30 PM
Trying to pass the grade is what motivates me to finish the work the ya'll give us and not saying that your going to fail the assignment because if you keep saying that then you are going to fail the assignment.
Posted By: Elvis Re: Motivation - 01/29/2021 4:55 PM
Will sometimes my motivation is my mother and I just ask myself do I want a better life style than my father or mother have passed. but for the Most part that is my motivation.
Posted By: Elvis Re: Motivation - 01/29/2021 5:03 PM
yeah man your right sometimes instead of thinking you can't do it, you still got to do it and sometimes when your feeling it your doing it right .
Posted By: Jakob Re: Motivation - 02/01/2021 6:25 PM
passing and not failing motivates me to do anything in school.
Posted By: Chelanda Re: Motivation - 04/08/2021 9:50 PM
Without deadlines, what keeps me going is the satisfation I get from just knowing it's something behind me and is of no more a burden to me. I'd like to have a good looking report card, and some time to myself to deal with other matters that may also need my attention. And I like what you said, " It helps for future experiences to be on top of things early instead of doing it last second to get it done." I like that way of thinking, it's always better to have good and useful habits. I really think that acquiring such habits with you will only make things easier and more pleasent later in ones future.
Posted By: shawn Re: Motivation - 04/09/2021 6:51 PM
tbh what keeps me going is god an his love including other people i know i was so down latly until i just started doing my own stuff like playing guitar,drums and etc but if your on here let me say this no matter what it looks like your going to get throught it this corona is not going to keep us down for long if we get vaccinated and just where mask were going to be back in shape.
Posted By: Sergio Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 3:16 PM
One way to motivate myself is ti listen to music while doing work.
Posted By: Sergio Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 3:18 PM
yea man that's another reason for my motivation
Posted By: Damienn Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 3:35 PM
I try to get assignments done the day they are assigned, if they aren't done by then, once I see a notification that the assignment has been graded in Powerschool and see my grade, that would motivate me into actually being responsible for once and completing it.
Posted By: Logan A Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 4:31 PM
I motivate myself to do work after seeing it has an F in powerschool. even by then it takes a bit for me to want to do it.
Posted By: Logan A Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 4:32 PM
I wish i had that mentality to be honest.
Posted By: BrandonP23 Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 5:03 PM
Deadlines don't motivate me to do work because I always say "I'll do it later" and likely not do it,. Instead, I look at how my grade will be impacted and finish the assignment.
Posted By: BrandonP23 Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 5:04 PM
This happens to me sometimes.
Posted By: Ethan Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 5:09 PM
Everything should motivate you. Anything could be your motivation. Deadlines stress me out and make me not want to enjoy what I need to do but always having unsettling deadline may stress you out but you can turn that into motivation and get what you need do and get it done.
Posted By: JBRedmond92706 Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 5:10 PM
Nothing motivates me
Posted By: Seth Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 5:11 PM
always wanting to better myself and better others motivates me. i want to be the best me and i want others to strive for success.
Posted By: JBRedmond92706 Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 5:11 PM
thats a little late to be motivated but works for me
Posted By: Roy Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 5:46 PM
My motivation would be ability to have freedom, If I don't have good grades I'm grounded and I couldn't do anything including sports or having a job.
Posted By: SDark Re: Motivation - 04/26/2021 7:04 PM
By giving myself a purpose to do said objective like a reward or something
Posted By: Greyver Re: Motivation - 04/27/2021 3:32 PM
When i see how bad my grades are, i motivate myself to do my work.
Posted By: Edwin M Re: Motivation - 04/27/2021 4:06 PM
What motivates me to get stuff done is having the assignment or whatever the task done and not worrying about it. If I never do it in the first place then eventually I'm just not going to do it. I find that is my "motivation" to get task done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posted By: Edwin M Re: Motivation - 04/27/2021 4:07 PM
Same when I find that my grades are going down I have this sudden urge to complete my work and bring my grades up.
Posted By: Myles Re: Motivation - 04/28/2021 4:58 PM
Usually what helps me get them done, is the fact that I know it'll help future me. So by doing 3-4 assignments a day Monday- Thursday, this will help Friday me be able to relax more.
Posted By: Myles Re: Motivation - 04/28/2021 5:01 PM
Yeah, those uncompleted assignments in Powerschool makes everyone want to do it. Especially if it's a quiz or test grade.
Posted By: Luis Re: Motivation - 04/28/2021 5:07 PM
In my opinion, to stay motivated about something, I set goals I want to accomplish first. Second, try to do my best and don't give up. Write down each positive thing I experience throughout the day. Give me credit for the small things I do, and if I have some difficulties, ask for help, but never give up.
Posted By: chrisdeal Re: Motivation - 04/28/2021 6:19 PM
not to have to hear my teacher talk about it aging
Posted By: Jakori Re: Motivation - 04/29/2021 4:29 PM
How do i motivate myself to get things done i keep pushing myself and telling myself i can do it
Posted By: Jakori Re: Motivation - 04/29/2021 4:30 PM
i agree never give up keep pushing your self until you have accomplished it
Posted By: elisabeth Re: Motivation - 05/01/2021 7:37 PM
When I have late work, Nana motivates me one way or another.
Posted By: Rawlings Re: Motivation - 05/04/2021 7:26 PM
Well what help that most is know that If I don't try I will letting a lot of people down. Not just that I want to have a chance to help people in any way can. It can be from teacher, students, or adults in general.
Posted By: marcos Re: Motivation - 05/06/2021 3:44 PM
My motivation is my mom and dad they work extremely hard just to feed us and i just want to do better in school to appreciate what they're doing for me and i want to make them proud because they are precious to me.
Posted By: marcos Re: Motivation - 05/06/2021 3:47 PM
that's right i don't want to give up on things before i finish it or else i wouldn't feel accomplished.
Posted By: marcos Re: Motivation - 05/06/2021 3:50 PM
That's correct because i don't want to see F's all the time everytime i see my grades because it makes me do better and better.
Posted By: Sergio Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 4:44 PM
what motivates me is listening to music while doing work it gets me a with a rhythm
Posted By: Aaliyah Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 4:56 PM
Normally I would be constantly reminding myself that I have work to do in the back of my mind, I would usually be worrying over it. It would take a while for me to get the motivation and finally start working on it but I would always end up getting it done sometime later.
Posted By: Aaliyah Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 4:58 PM
That also works for me too
Posted By: Brayan Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 5:31 PM
I think of the feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment to motivate me.
Posted By: Brayan Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 5:32 PM
Nice
Posted By: Lexi Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 6:17 PM
wh
Posted By: Lexi Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 6:18 PM
i just watch other people do it
Posted By: Lexi Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 6:19 PM
yep
Posted By: Kyle Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 6:21 PM
Me not wanting to hear someone complain at me
Posted By: ryan Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 6:21 PM
I motivate myself by thinking of how mad my parents will get if I don't do it.
Posted By: Ameirah Re: Motivation - 11/29/2021 6:26 PM
What gets me to finish my work without deadlines is the fact that when I go home, or if I'm getting ready to go out to eat at a restaurant, or maybe even just lounging around, I don't want that assignment to be constantly in my mind while i'm enjoying my downtime. Honestly, I even prefer to finish the assignment the minute it's assigned to the class.
Posted By: seth walker Re: Motivation - 11/30/2021 1:28 AM
I can understand that because if I don't get my assignments done then my mom will take away my phone or my computer and that is something I enjoy.
Posted By: seth walker Re: Motivation - 11/30/2021 1:31 AM
My motivation to get things done is so that I will have good grades and that I will not have the things that I enjoy taken away from me like my computer and cell phone. I really do like to get good grades it makes me feel successful and good.
Posted By: Kyle Re: Motivation - 11/30/2021 6:00 PM
I can relate my mom annoys me whenever i dont do something
frown
Posted By: JaZuan Re: Motivation - 11/30/2021 6:09 PM
My motivation to get all my work done is to be able to play sports. What I do to help is to open a new tab on everything I need done and exit out the tab as I do them, the clutter motivates me.
Posted By: JaZuan Re: Motivation - 11/30/2021 6:11 PM
I agree that is the same thing that motivates me too
Posted By: BrandonP23 Re: Motivation - 12/02/2021 12:58 PM
Deadlines can be a good way to help motivate people, however they don't motivate me as much as the assignment being a little more interesting to me. I feel like I work better when I'm enjoying the assignment instead of a deadline telling me when it has to be done, because I probably won't get it done in time due to procrastination. As an example, this assignment is 3 days late.
Posted By: DJ Re: Motivation - 12/02/2021 4:40 PM
The only thing that motivates me to keep on going is my pride, friendship, trustworthiness, partnership, teamworking etc...
Posted By: steven Re: Motivation - 12/02/2021 6:50 PM
what motivates me is what comes up that tell me to do it or money.
Posted By: LIYAH Re: Motivation - 12/02/2021 6:53 PM
Without delines, I do my work when I can, even when I procrastinate. I find a way to get my work done when I'm able to. Besides, sometimes even with deadlines, my work doesn't get turned in on time. My work gets turned in and finished when the time is appropriate for me, especially when school is where I can complete 99% of my work
Posted By: mason Re: Motivation - 12/03/2021 6:18 PM
I just focus on finishing the assighnment so im done
Posted By: Maiki Re: Motivation - 12/03/2021 6:23 PM
Motivation is the key in life currently but lately nothing makes me motivated now someone on the other hand does but you know how it goes.
Posted By: Maiki Re: Motivation - 12/03/2021 6:24 PM
Understandable and I respect the honest answer.
Posted By: Elnora Re: Motivation - 12/03/2021 6:58 PM
Music
Posted By: Elnora Re: Motivation - 12/03/2021 6:59 PM
so true
Posted By: Sarita Re: Motivation - 12/03/2021 7:30 PM
Something that motivates me is getting good grades to get into a good college. Also my family and friends because they always tell me to live my life to it's fullest
Posted By: Sarita Re: Motivation - 12/03/2021 7:33 PM
yes even though work is past deadline or you have no motivation it makes you feel good of yourself when you turn everything in.
Posted By: arronb18 Re: Motivation - 12/06/2021 4:33 PM
I really only motivate myself when I actually want to do said thing.
Posted By: arronb18 Re: Motivation - 12/06/2021 4:34 PM
I agree
Posted By: Brian Re: Motivation - 12/09/2021 4:52 PM
The way I motivate my self is that tell my self I need to be the best me I possibly can
Posted By: Rawlings Re: Motivation - 12/10/2021 4:45 PM
I have post a answer back in February 2021 and during the time my thoughts have change. But not same much as you think my way are still the same. The only thing that I believe that has change is that I want to prove to myself that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to that I can succeed with my own ability.
Posted By: Emily Hernandez Re: Motivation - 12/10/2021 5:12 PM
This might be a little cringe or really cringe lol, but I motivate myself by thinking on how much my parents have worked so much so I can get a better future. Also how I want them to be proud of me knowing that all their hard work paid off.
Posted By: Emily Hernandez Re: Motivation - 12/10/2021 5:13 PM
Agreed sometimes it's so much build up but with enough motivation you end up finishing all.
Posted By: Kulture3 Re: Motivation - 12/10/2021 5:31 PM
I motivate myself to get stuff done by using things against my own self, like for an example if I know I am on the basketball team, I would act like my coach and tell myself to do my work or I would not be on the team no more, another way I motivate myself is my future, If I don't do work now I know I wouldn't it in the future so I just get used to doing it now.
Posted By: KeKe Re: Motivation - 12/10/2021 6:46 PM
To motivate myself I listen to music and I get lost in the music most times cause I can relate.
Posted By: Truett Re: Motivation - 12/11/2021 7:44 PM
I try to get stuff done as soon as it appears because other wise I put it way off and don't get it done.
Posted By: Jason Re: Motivation - 04/25/2022 4:03 PM
The best way to motivate myself to do things is to tune out everything else and force myself to work on the thing I was doing and nothing else.
Posted By: Jason Re: Motivation - 04/25/2022 4:04 PM
I agree as I often need to do things that are important and can only motivate myself to do them because I know I need to get them done or there will be negative consequences otherwise.
Posted By: allison Re: Motivation - 04/25/2022 5:00 PM
I motivate myself by telling myself that if I do it now, I get to relax/sleep later. So, in conclusion I do everything for sleep.
Posted By: pete Re: Motivation - 04/25/2022 5:05 PM
What motivates me to do my work is if there's a reward for it.
Posted By: pete Re: Motivation - 04/25/2022 5:06 PM
i agree
Posted By: allison Re: Motivation - 04/25/2022 5:10 PM
Same, I don't really have motivation without a reward.
Posted By: Makayla Re: Motivation - 04/25/2022 5:17 PM
Sometimes I think about how it will effect my future and how it will effect my life but most of the time deadlines encourage me to get stuff done.
Posted By: Makayla Re: Motivation - 04/25/2022 5:20 PM
I agree
Posted By: Rosveliz Re: Motivation - 04/26/2022 5:17 PM
To motivate myself, I think about my future, which I will be after I finish studying
and after studying start a new career.
Posted By: edward Re: Motivation - 04/29/2022 6:22 PM
to motivate myself i think of food
Posted By: Aron Re: Motivation - 05/02/2022 5:09 PM
by thinking about my family
Posted By: yvans Re: Motivation - 05/02/2022 5:32 PM
do it because its gonna helps you an the futures
Posted By: Markens Re: Motivation - 05/02/2022 5:32 PM
To motivate myself the quicker I get something done the more time I have to do whatever I want to do.
Posted By: Owen Re: Motivation - 05/03/2022 8:01 PM
If you feel motavited to do something then it will make you want to do it more
Posted By: bryan Re: Motivation - 05/06/2022 5:54 PM
not a quitter, I focus on my future.
Posted By: bryan Re: Motivation - 05/06/2022 5:55 PM
agreed
Posted By: Ben Re: Motivation - 05/09/2022 5:56 PM
Motivation is a good thing, it gives you a reason to do something and makes it all worth while when it's completed. It makes the experience worthwhile, giving you incentives such as school giving you things at the end of the year and summer vacation.
Posted By: aj Re: Motivation - 05/19/2022 6:19 PM
i just put it in my head and tell myself i got to do it
Posted By: zamir Re: Motivation - 05/20/2022 5:09 PM
i movtiate myself by trying my best
Posted By: zamir Re: Motivation - 06/10/2022 6:20 PM
i motivate myself by doing
Posted By: Cast Re: Motivation - 11/28/2022 6:53 PM
I motivate myself any many different ways. My first motivation is not having my work grouped into a big pack. The second motivation is having good grades. Finally, the last motivation is not having homework on the weekends.
Posted By: Arcaneye Re: Motivation - 11/28/2022 6:59 PM
Whenever I find myself needing to do a tricky task, I deprive myself of something I like and only let myself do it after I get my work done! It is very efficient and I always get my work done by doing this fun life hack!
Posted By: Charles Re: Motivation - 11/28/2022 7:16 PM
the pros and the cons of the assignment how many days late was the assignment how many points will it give me
Posted By: Dreboi Re: Motivation - 11/29/2022 4:38 PM
I get motivated in many ways. I usually tell myself that things will worsen if I do not complete my work. Another method is that I will think about what I could do when I am finished.
Posted By: Connor Re: Motivation - 11/29/2022 5:59 PM
To motivate my self, I have to want it or I have to want it for my future, if I believe I can I will try.
Posted By: Connor Re: Motivation - 11/29/2022 5:59 PM
I agree, deadlines motivate me sometimes but never to push me as hard as a I can.
Posted By: Kerwin Re: Motivation - 11/29/2022 6:03 PM
Not including deadlines, how do you motivate yourself to get stuff done? The way I motivate myself is to think to myself njd listen to music
Posted By: yes Re: Motivation - 11/29/2022 6:29 PM
Nothing
Posted By: Pippa Re: Motivation - 11/30/2022 1:42 PM
I think my motivation without deadlines is just getting my mindset to want to finish whatever im doing and half the time it works to get it done. As an artist, ive had 4 year hiatuses and i can tell you that it is absolutely horrible... I have also had recently like a year hiatus and it really breaks you, but once you get the motivation to want to do something like art or whatever youre into i think you come on stronger. After every single one of my hiatuses and coming back i feel like my art has gotten better and even though it sucks i feel like it makes you change and makes you better,
Posted By: yoselin Re: Motivation - 11/30/2022 1:42 PM
Without deadlines, what really gets you to finish your work? That if I don't do I know will have tons of work to do and it will pill up. I don't want to stress about finishing my work I prefer doing so It doesn't affect me later.
Posted By: Olivia Re: Motivation - 11/30/2022 5:01 PM
usually i get motivated to do something that ive put off for a while by putting off something new, so procrastinating over a new thing by doing a dififerent thing that i procrastinated over in the past. also deadlines, i do things right before theyre due
Posted By: Olivia Re: Motivation - 11/30/2022 5:03 PM
thats super cool, i think its great that you can come back to something and do it better
Posted By: stax Re: Motivation - 11/30/2022 6:29 PM
I motivate myself to get stuff done by thinking about the rewards I get for getting good grades
Posted By: HeyD Re: Motivation - 11/30/2022 7:16 PM
What motivates me is thinking of the consequences or thinking of what i really want. I usually think of my future too.
Posted By: Drwatson Re: Motivation - 12/01/2022 4:54 PM
The one thing that motivates me for deadlines is the fact that if i don't get that specific thing done, then they are usually bad consequences.
Posted By: Drwatson Re: Motivation - 12/01/2022 4:54 PM
nice
Posted By: gigi24 Re: Motivation - 12/01/2022 5:43 PM
I motivate myself but turn in my work on time and to have my work done by Friday. But I will sometimes hear music so that I won't fall asleep doing work.
Posted By: gigi24 Re: Motivation - 12/01/2022 5:43 PM
good
Posted By: Nooby27 Re: Motivation - 12/01/2022 8:32 PM
My motivation is to prove others that i can be better. just later however... (procrasination is my enemy)
Posted By: wbmain Re: Motivation - 12/02/2022 7:28 PM
my techer taking my phone
Posted By: Rosveliz Re: Motivation - 12/05/2022 4:57 PM
to motivate my self i play games :)😀
Posted By: kimani Re: Motivation - 12/05/2022 6:14 PM
what motivates me is what would happen if I don't do it or the rewards
Posted By: yes Re: Motivation - 12/08/2022 6:31 PM
the feeling of having it done
Posted By: Maneyien Re: Motivation - 12/09/2022 3:12 PM
To motivate myself, well what i do is get up and go to the mirror and look at myself and as i know that it's just a bad day not a bad life and that ive been through worse before and i menaged to keep up so now i can do it again, and i know that im stronger and depression don't deserve a man like myself. im better than that
Posted By: MrTwix Re: Motivation - 12/09/2022 4:21 PM
Deadlines are a massive L. I say we get rid of them
Posted By: Tre'Shon Re: Motivation - 12/09/2022 4:27 PM
i make just think of what could happen if i dont get anything done
Posted By: Unknown Re: Motivation - 12/09/2022 6:45 PM
my motivation is to not get my work stack up because that means that I have more work to do.
Posted By: chris02 Re: Motivation - 12/12/2022 7:07 PM
Motivation is a will to keep going, I believe as long as you have that will you can keep going as much as you want. Struggle and hardships are really just in-differences that you choose to acknowledge because you lack the faith in yourself to keep going, so your mind makes excuses to break your will. But if you continue through it and persevere then you'll realize that you could do it all along.
Posted By: 18kAce Re: Motivation - 12/14/2022 6:19 PM
myseld and also my parents motivate me to succeedand to become something
Posted By: konkon Re: Motivation - 01/03/2023 5:04 PM
I just do it the sooner you do it the better then you can do what you like and what to do
Posted By: zayzay Re: Motivation - 01/09/2023 4:34 PM
to motivate myself i look behind the results knowing how I'm going to benefit from it.
Posted By: cody Re: Motivation - 05/15/2023 5:12 PM
what will happen if i dont do it and that its better to do it now
Posted By: david hasslehoff Re: Motivation - 05/15/2023 5:13 PM
the consequences if I don't do it
Posted By: Jason Voorhees Re: Motivation - 05/15/2023 5:13 PM
I find motivation by just going okay I'm going to do this and that's the end of it.
Posted By: Aria Re: Motivation - 05/15/2023 5:14 PM
All the motivation I need is the promise of free time after my work. I get things done really fast so I don't have to worry about it later or all day long and I can relax.
Posted By: a-a-ron Re: Motivation - 05/15/2023 5:14 PM
I think that music helps motivate me to get my work done and the consequences of not doing them.
Posted By: Taydennn Re: Motivation - 05/15/2023 5:17 PM
I listen to music
Posted By: drystone-guitar1 Re: Motivation - 05/16/2023 5:26 PM
I tell myself to do it now so I dont have to worry about it later
Posted By: jessthinkpink2 Re: Motivation - 05/17/2023 6:32 PM
You know how you get the motivation to get up and dance to music? Well if my intention is to get up and clean, I get the motivation to get up and clean with music.
Posted By: Andrew89 Re: Motivation - 05/18/2023 5:05 PM
Just do it
Posted By: jasmarie Re: Motivation - 05/23/2023 5:29 PM
music
Posted By: .ryst.n Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 4:22 PM
just want to do the thing or what I get out of it
Posted By: .ryst.n Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 4:23 PM
I do to
Posted By: Mudkip Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 4:49 PM
I don't motivate myself, sometimes I feel like doing something and sometimes I don't.
Posted By: Mudkip Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 4:49 PM
same
Posted By: AGuyOnline9339 Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 4:50 PM
Motivation is something everyone uses to get a job done, it can be from something simple like doing a simple chore, or mowing the lawn in the hot sun outside, I myself dislike doing tasks that I don't enjoy, but i motivate myself by thinking about getting it done now instead of later, so that way I can enjoy doing the things I love to do without interruptions.
Posted By: Connor Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 4:51 PM
I motivate myself by thinking of my future and my goals as well as I know how bad it is getting behind on work from previous school years
Posted By: AGuyOnline9339 Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 4:52 PM
OP brings up a lot of good, and very reasonable responses in this reply, that I fully agree with!
Posted By: jandeleon Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 5:37 PM
The thing that motivates me is music why because it makes me work fast and get things done and not distracted and focusing on my work instead on other things.
Posted By: saisha Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 5:58 PM
to motivate myself i always just imagine the assignment is due way earlier than it actually is or ill just keep telling myself "the sooner you finish, the more time you have to play games." its efficient.
Posted By: Norldgena Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 6:11 PM
To motivate myself, I just think about like the consequences, or what could happen if I didn't do it. I think about the positives and not the negatives.
Posted By: Tjm Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 6:12 PM
If i wanted to be motivate I'ma try to get the hard work outta the way if i do then i will have the easy ones to do for last and i won't be wasting my time in working with the hard works
Posted By: wyatt Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 6:36 PM
I like to have good grades and want to have a good future.
Posted By: Kyle1 Re: Motivation - 11/27/2023 6:41 PM
I just get the stuff done in other words you could say I get the stuff done first so its done and out the way so I have more time to do whatever else that is needed to be done and/or wanted to be done/do, etc.
Posted By: Kyle Re: Motivation - 11/28/2023 1:32 PM
i motivate myself with music.
Posted By: Kyle Re: Motivation - 11/28/2023 1:34 PM
tru
Posted By: Bear Re: Motivation - 11/28/2023 5:15 PM
Motivation for me is mostly fueled by ambition/passion. I focus not on my past, but future. I always want to improve on my personal works and grow myself as a person, I want to constantly learn to make ends meet and use knowledge and intuition to build a life I want. And although that can lead to burnout easily, to practice self care along with a constant work ethic can be a very sustainable and effective growth path.
Posted By: Bear Re: Motivation - 11/28/2023 5:18 PM
Very true, but it takes self improvement and a healthy mindset to interpret such motivation in a proper light. Self-positivity is a very important tool.
Posted By: offline-dairy Re: Motivation - 11/28/2023 6:08 PM
i just think of my future truck
Posted By: ryan Re: Motivation - 11/28/2023 9:52 PM
To motivate myself I just kinda have to convice myself to do it but most of the time I just don't do whatever it is I was going to do due to me just forgeting about it intill i have to do it or just not seeing much point and putting it off
Posted By: Lexi Re: Motivation - 11/29/2023 12:23 PM
Something besides deadlines that motivates me is when I think of how nice it would be if it was already done and I put on music and stuff when I do the things I don't feel like doing.
Posted By: Unknown Re: Motivation - 12/04/2023 4:41 PM
I motivate my self is to do it now so I don't have to anything in the future so I can do what ever I want. if I just let it build up I would have a lot of work to do on a short period of time.
Posted By: Jayden Re: Motivation - 12/06/2023 4:31 PM
I make a list of things i have to do and put it somewhere i can see it and set a time i will do it and when i get up from doing nothing i see it and just start to do it
Posted By: Matthew Re: Motivation - 12/06/2023 10:15 PM
I motivate myself so I can have a better life in the future.
Posted By: Jay C Re: Motivation - 12/08/2023 7:22 PM
Music motivates me to get things done
Posted By: morganj Re: Motivation - 12/10/2023 3:25 AM
My parents a huge form of motivation for me, I'm really lucky to have parents who care about me and my future and as long as I get good grades they will let me hang out with friends or do an sport that I want to do so i guess my motivation usually comes from the fact that I can do the things I enjoy if I have good grades.
Posted By: aidan Re: Motivation - 12/13/2023 6:07 PM
I want to get into college so that motivates me
Posted By: cameron Re: Motivation - 12/14/2023 7:06 PM
im motivated to get good grades because if i dont i will lose my ps4
Posted By: kakarot Re: Motivation - 01/22/2024 1:35 PM
to motivate myself i think about how every one hates me and how i can prove them wrong and how i can be better person to everyone and to myself
Posted By: kakarot Re: Motivation - 01/22/2024 1:38 PM
this is true i really at this point lost the will to go on with my life
Posted By: cameron Re: Motivation - 01/22/2024 6:38 PM
how i motivate myself is putting my mind on the thing im doing and only the thing im doing.
Posted By: Diego Re: Motivation - 01/22/2024 6:43 PM
I can relate to playing soccer for the school which motivates getting good grades.
I dance three nights a week and if I don’t get things done I know my Mom will take that away. Doing something you love motivates me too.
Posted By: Diego Re: Motivation - 01/22/2024 6:45 PM
I motivate myself by soccer because I need to have good grades in order to play
Posted By: Jhonatan E Re: Motivation - 01/22/2024 6:48 PM
I think what really motivatives me to get things done is some free time to do fun stuff.
Posted By: celso Re: Motivation - 01/22/2024 6:51 PM
I get motitived to get my work done by having time to do my other things.
Posted By: Tyler Re: Motivation - 01/25/2024 4:48 PM
The way that i motivate myself to get things done is i turn on some high tempo and mood lifting music, that usually gets me in the mood to get things done.
© Project Phoenix