Project Phoenix
Posted By: DJ A.I. Can Now Write Its Own Computer Code. - 10/05/2021 3:49 PM
According to this article a new artificial intelligence technology that writes its own computer programs. It can write a program that replaces all the spaces in a sentence with dashes. Even better, can also write one that identifies invalid ZIP codes. And it did both instantly, before completing several other tasks. Codex seemed like a technology that would soon replace human workers. The A.I.'s skills extended well beyond our comprehension. It could even translate from one programming language to another. It may even help a whole new generation of people learn the art of computers, by showing them how to write simple pieces of code.

You can read more here
Posted By: Maiki Re: A.I. Can Now Write Its Own Computer Code. - 11/04/2021 5:43 PM
This amazes me how much technology have grown over the years.
Posted By: Kyle Re: A.I. Can Now Write Its Own Computer Code. - 12/06/2021 7:23 PM
Now we can make robots do even more for us.
Posted By: Sergio Re: A.I. Can Now Write Its Own Computer Code. - 12/10/2021 1:09 AM
This new invention of AI is going to be a very useful programing in the future generation in that I agree but I also disagree because some people may need that money to survive. These AI can come in a good cause for people but people may also disagree in that matter. Nowadays knowing around a computer is very critical because our time is advancing to an age where technology will take over.
Posted By: allison Re: A.I. Can Now Write Its Own Computer Code. - 05/02/2022 5:14 PM
I think it is amazing how far technology has come. And I think it is cool that AI can write its own code, that can be very helpful.
Posted By: Makayla Re: A.I. Can Now Write Its Own Computer Code. - 05/02/2022 5:24 PM
It's crazy but also amazing how much technology has changed over the years and I'm also excited to see what new changes in technology come in the future.
© Project Phoenix