Project Phoenix
Posted By: Sarita Robots working at restaurants - 10/05/2021 6:07 PM
I chose this article because, I think it would be a great idea to have robots working at restaurants. These cute robots work in restaurants to help serve people. The cool thing about these robots is that they use lasers to scan the restaurant so they can have a 3d map in their memory.
https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburn...s-taking-up-dallas-open-restaurant-jobs/
Posted By: ryan Re: Robots working at restaurants - 11/04/2021 6:23 PM
I feel like I would be a fan of robots serving you because I would kind of miss the interaction with other people.
Posted By: Kyle Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/06/2021 7:22 PM
No i dont agree with this statement, I don't want to interact with people
Posted By: Brayan Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/08/2021 5:37 PM
I agree with this post because I think it has many benefits for both the restaurant and its consumers. I feel like it would leave no room for mistakes and will show better performance. All the problems with people working will be no more with a robot that is programmed to attend and take care of consumers. But then again it is not the same as the type of vibe a person brings to the table.
Posted By: Brian Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/09/2021 4:54 PM
I agree with this post because I think it has many benefits for both the restaurant and its customers. I feel like it would leave no room for mistakes and will show better performance. All the problems with people working will be no more with a robot that is programmed to attend and take care of consumers. But then again it is not the same as the type of vibe a person brings to the table.
Posted By: Emily Hernandez Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/10/2021 4:47 PM
Well here is the thing I do agree on one side yes they are cute. However we have to remember that a lot of people apply to and need jobs. If robots take over than a lot of people will get fired and lose their jobs which isn't beneficial for us the people. Also think about how much would those robots cost. Are they really worth that you'll pay?
Posted By: LIYAH Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/10/2021 5:18 PM
I disagree with this because technology can be faulty and interaction with people is better than talking to a robot. For example, you could be ordering your meal and the robot may not understand you, they might spazz and drop your food, or better yet, spill it on you.
Posted By: Truett Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/11/2021 8:03 PM
I think that robots will replace this type of labor in the next few years because it is faster and cheaper as well as being easier to maintain that human labor.
Posted By: BrandonP23 Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/14/2021 3:20 PM
I think that if companies start doing this, they might gain or lose customers because some prefer to interact with people, while some may not mind telling a computer what they want. The technology is definitely there, it's just about what the people want. It also takes away another job opportunity for people, and especially teenagers. however, you won't have to pay tips at a restaurant anymore.
Posted By: Maiki Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/14/2021 7:06 PM
I have to disagree with this because for one having robots work in a restaurants will cut the need for workers causing more people in unemployment plus when you get food the atmosphere and people make it a better experience for next time.
Posted By: Maiki Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/14/2021 7:08 PM
I agree with you one hundred percent theirs pros and cons to both side but more cons.
Posted By: Maiki Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/14/2021 7:09 PM
I think that is true too but it will also make more people unemployed causing a massive distress in the world.
Posted By: arronb18 Re: Robots working at restaurants - 12/17/2021 4:29 PM
I agree with the option of robots working. Also it takes over jobs from actual people. Then it opens up more jobs for technicians for people to build the robots and fix the issues with them.
Posted By: allison Re: Robots working at restaurants - 05/02/2022 5:10 PM
I think the idea of robots at restaurants is cool. It wouldn't require businesses to look for employees, but it would take away the opportunities of some people looking for jobs.
Posted By: Makayla Re: Robots working at restaurants - 05/02/2022 5:37 PM
I think the idea of robots working in restaurants isn't necessarily good because that means the restaurants cost will go down because they won't have to pay employees anymore so most likely they will replace all human employees with robots to cut costs, leaving humans out of jobs.
© Project Phoenix