Project Phoenix
Posted By: BrandonP23 Apple's new $19... cloth? - 10/21/2021 4:03 PM
https://www.wionews.com/technology/...loth-to-clean-your-macbook-iphone-422529

During Apple's tech event, the tech behemoth unveiled multiple new products, including the new MacBook pro, AirPods 3, and the refreshed M1 Pro, and the more powerful M1 Max. They also revealed a new "polishing cloth" designed to clean your iPhone or MacBook screen. Not many people were expecting this, nor were they expecting the price tag. This new polishing cloth will cost your wallet $19 dollars. Apple also claims that this cloth is only compatible with iPhone 6 and any version of iPhones after that, iMacs and MacBooks released after 2015 all iPads, Apple Watches, and iPod touches, and the all new Pro Display XDR. Compatibility with iPhones predating the iPhone 6 remains a question mark, and will require further testing when the cloths ship out in 3-4 weeks.
Posted By: Maiki Re: Apple's new $19... cloth? - 11/04/2021 5:28 PM
Thank you for this article my good sir this is why I personally don like apple they over priced on the same stuff over and over.
Posted By: JaZuan Re: Apple's new $19... cloth? - 12/06/2021 5:03 PM
Are you saying that there is a cleaning cloth that works with only certain apple products?
Posted By: Kyle Re: Apple's new $19... cloth? - 12/06/2021 5:59 PM
Bruh I need this product right now
Posted By: Kyle Re: Apple's new $19... cloth? - 12/06/2021 6:02 PM
Yes thats what hes saying
Posted By: Kyle Re: Apple's new $19... cloth? - 12/06/2021 6:04 PM
Well its more high tech stuff so what can you do
Posted By: LIYAH Re: Apple's new $19... cloth? - 12/10/2021 4:39 PM
Apple has come up with some crazy prices for the same items but $19 for a cleaning cloth? But the main question on my mind is how does this cloth only work for ceratin apple products when they have the same material?
© Project Phoenix