Project Phoenix
Posted By: Truett Google Glass - 12/14/2021 2:59 PM
Google is going to try to make AR glasses a reality.

https://www.xrtoday.com/augmented-reality/google-glass-for-enterprise-edition-2-review/
Posted By: BrandonP23 Re: Google Glass - 12/14/2021 3:16 PM
I remember all the rave about Microsoft's Holo-Lens, which had a similar idea to them. The biggest fault they had was that the field of view was way too small, so you couldn't really see much of what the lens were showing you. However, Google Glass seems to have the traditional glasses setup with proper angles. It also appears that only one lens will be able to see the hologram, too, I guess so you can look past it with your other eye(?).

Still very neat technology, but I think it has a long way to go before we can use it for every day purposes.
Posted By: arronb18 Re: Google Glass - 12/17/2021 4:33 PM
This is a really cool idea to have pretty much anything in a pair of glasses so while you are working you could be searching how to fix an issue you don't know how to resolve without having to find a computer.
Posted By: Rawlings Re: Google Glass - 01/26/2022 9:25 PM
This is actually a really good idea because not only it will make it easier to carry or use, but it could give more privates to the person use the glasses
Posted By: Grace Re: Google Glass - 02/14/2022 1:43 PM
I think this is a good idea because it offers several new features to enhance collaboration, mobility, performance, and efficiency in the workplace.
Posted By: Brayan Re: Google Glass - 02/14/2022 4:50 PM
This is really interesting and will for sure benefit certain workplaces.
© Project Phoenix