Project Phoenix
Grandparents aside, the TV personality and her husband, Henry Hager, are otherwise "very strict about technology" when it comes to their kids, 9-year-old Mila, 7-year-old Poppy and 3-year-old Hal. Using devices for "learning purposes" — like, say, homework or to read a downloadable story like the free children's e-book, The Wonderful World of Blue, she's just collaborated on with Dawn — is OK, but anything else is off-limits.
"They will not be having social media or their own phones until eighth grade," says Hager, noting that co-host Hoda Kotb is similarly minded on the topic. "I think technology can be incredible for learning and for growing, but I also just want to keep my kids as young as possible for as long as possible."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jen...2tjfy4IpSotNKFJKUdPGS-Op9u1EsxF2t6X03XaC
I agree that social media should not be shown until parents allow children to be on social media because social media can danger your children learning progress or danger your children's mental health for not safe for kids parts of the media. Including, you can try to keep your kids to be young as possible by not adding social media to their usage of technology. Finally, people prefer to not include social media in their lives to prevent many different things that can affect a child's mind.
© Project Phoenix