Project Phoenix
Posted By: matthews Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/16/2021 12:52 PM
Your friend tells you that they committed a crime. They explain that they are having trouble sleeping at night and feel you are the only one they can trust with their confession. A few days later, you read in the paper that someone has been arrested for your friend’s crime. Do you:
Posted By: Logan A Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/16/2021 6:00 PM
I wouldn't rat my friend out like that. On top of that, the sleepless nights and them living with what they did is punishment enough. Poor guy who got arrested though, I'd just hope the court system doesn't suck as much as it probably would and the guy gets proven innocent.
Posted By: Chelanda Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/16/2021 6:21 PM
it means a great sum to me when one of my friends or just anybody confides in me, and for my friend to have trusted me with such a thing I wouldn't want to betray them like that. Although I would most definitely try to steer them in the right direction, there is only so much I could do. Only they can come clean in the end, it's definitely not my place to tell their business out like so.
Posted By: stferguson21 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/17/2021 1:31 PM
I chose to go to the police and tell them what I know because you can't withheld the truth from the police and if you do you could get in trouble.
Posted By: marcivus Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/17/2021 1:42 PM
I chose to encourage them to turn themselves in because it would be the right thing to do and when they do turn themselves in I wouldn't feel guilty for turning my friend in.
Posted By: Jakob Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/17/2021 5:52 PM
if he got himself or herself into it they can get out of it.
Posted By: Seth Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/17/2021 6:13 PM
i feel like if my friend commited a murder and someone innocent was framed for it, he should confess or me or someone would step in. i love all of my friends but there shouldnt have to be someones life on the line espically if now you know, that makes you included. if i could choose i wouldnt want to know at all but in this case its unfair.
Posted By: Jcouncil Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/17/2021 6:43 PM
Because people need second chances, if they dont take it then thats on them you tried.
Posted By: Grace Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/18/2021 12:47 PM
I chose to encourage him to confess by himself because he would not be feeling guilty and by confessing he would be able to sleep at nights. If my friend doesn't tell the police I would do it because if I don't say nothing I can be accused of being guilty because I knew who commit the crime but I didn't say nothing.
Posted By: Mack Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/18/2021 12:48 PM
You shouldn't tell secrets like it's if they want to turn themselves in on their own free will. Yes, it's wrong that someone else is doing their time, but your friend dodged a bullet with getting caught. The person who was arrested probably beat it from insufficient evidence, but nonetheless your friend's trust in you to keep it in is more important than telling.
Posted By: Sergio Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/18/2021 5:46 PM
I would encourage my friend to confess what he has done because its right thing to do but also cause the longer he waits the more trouble he's going to be in.
Posted By: Myles Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/18/2021 6:03 PM
I wouldn't snitch on my friend like that, because they trust me. Them already feeling extremely bad because of it is enough. Also maybe they'll tell the police themselves if it's too much for them.
Posted By: Luis Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/18/2021 6:19 PM
I wouldn't snitch on my friend like that but I will encourage to tell the truth because it's the right thing to do.
Posted By: elisabeth Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/18/2021 10:41 PM
I would encourage them to confess because of how serious the situation is. an innocent man is locked up for the friends' crime and that must be very upsetting to the mans family.
Posted By: SDark Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/22/2021 6:51 PM
I chose to encourage my friend to confess and warn him if he does not do so, I'd tell just because no one should be at fault for someone else's wrong doing but I'd rather convince my friend to confess as much as I could so I wouldn't have to snitch.
Posted By: liam Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/22/2021 8:07 PM
i would encourage my friend to confess because if you confess normally you dont get in as uch trouble as getting cought
Posted By: JBRedmond92706 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/23/2021 12:27 PM
I think I would encourage my friend to confess so that he would be content with the consequences and it would be a little easier on me and them
Posted By: Michael Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/23/2021 12:58 PM
I would encourage him to turn himself in because its the right thing to do.
Posted By: Damienn Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/23/2021 4:26 PM
I'd try to encourage my friend to give themselves up, and if they don't, I am not willing to allow an innocent bystander to be convicted in their place, so I would turn them in myself. It's even in criminal law as Blackstone's ratio: "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer"
If the law is doing their job properly, they'd catch my friend in the first place, most of my friends are dumb. However, if the case turns to having an innocent taking the place of my friend, I would turn my friend in, despite the fact that they trusted me, before that said innocent's trial.
Posted By: Edwin M Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/23/2021 5:16 PM
I wouldn't say anything because it doesn't involve me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posted By: ChrisC Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/27/2021 3:30 AM
I would encourage him to do the right thing and turn himself in.
Posted By: Araceli Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/04/2021 12:41 PM
I would encourage my friend to confess because it's the right thing, and if my friend does not confess I would. it's not fair that another person would be accused because of that persons fault.
Posted By: Greyver Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/04/2021 4:59 PM
i wouldn't really want to snitch on a friend that trusts me. i would just hope the person arrested stays safe.
Posted By: Ethan Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/09/2021 6:41 PM
I wouldn't save anything to anyone.
Posted By: BrandonP23 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/09/2021 6:42 PM
I would encourage my friend to confess and do the right thing. If he doesn't, I'll go to the police because it's not fair the the accused.
Posted By: Rawlings Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/17/2021 2:04 PM
Well if I had to choice I would have chosen " it all depends on the crime or the reason why." It hard to choose a choice with out more information but for now I chosen to courge him to confess. Because even though he "did" the crime he feels guilt that other person is getting arrested because of his mistake. Over the years of history many people were framed or locked away because people can't take responesible for what they done.
Posted By: matthews Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/19/2021 3:54 PM
Originally Posted by Rawlings
Well if I had to choice I would have chosen " it all depends on the crime or the reason why." It hard to choose a choice with out more information but for now I chosen to courge him to confess. Because even though he "did" the crime he feels guilt that other person is getting arrested because of his mistake. Over the years of history many people were framed or locked away because people can't take responesible for what they done.

Well said, Rawlings! There's a big difference between "stole a loaf of bread" and "took another's life". I think more information is definitely needed!
Posted By: shawn Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/22/2021 5:59 PM
tbh i wouldnt really say nothin cus like they say what turns around comes around so i wouldnt say anything because karma will find him or her easy so just let karma do the work.
Posted By: elisabeth Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 05/09/2021 11:30 PM
damienn - well I know not to tell you anything lol. To add to what you said about Blackstone's ratio: "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer". I see where you're coming from but I totally do not agree. If you actually think about it and go more into depth on that statement, it's like if you were a policeman in a crowd. 10 being criminals, the rest being innocent bystanders. Would you rather those criminals be caught and innocent individual be accidentally shot, or would you want to be so careful not to shoot the individual, that the criminals escape? To be, or not to be, that is the question.
Posted By: Logan A Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 05/10/2021 4:56 PM
i agree with that entirely. selling out your friends like that is almost as bad as making an assignment where we have to reply to other peoples conversations meaningfully.
Posted By: Kyle Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 4:56 PM
I wouldn't rat out a friend like that. But if it was robbery or murder or rape then I would try to convince them to turn them selves in.
Posted By: Lexi Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:26 PM
I would not betray mu friend because they are my friend, and they trust me.
Posted By: KeKe Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:26 PM
It depends on the crime they did. I would encourage them to turn them self in or warn them I would tell.
Posted By: Maiki Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:27 PM
I wouldn't say anything I'm not a rat. The few people I call my friends been there for me so ain't no way Im telling on gang. My lips stay shut.
Posted By: Elnora Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:27 PM
I said Encourage your friend to confess and warn him if he does not do so, you will tell? because it will be wrong to let some take some time for something that your friend did.
Posted By: Astro Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:34 PM
i woudnt rat them out cause they willl if i did and the fact that the crime could be up to 40 years of jail time
Posted By: Sarita Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:34 PM
It really depends on what they did. If it's really bad then you could go to the police yourself, but if it's no that bad then you can tell your friends that they should go tell the police what they did. So for me it really depend on what they did.
Posted By: allan Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:36 PM
I would try to help my and encourage my to do the right thing or if not than I would tell them myself
Posted By: Maiki Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:37 PM
never telling you anything. you a takashi
Posted By: montae Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:39 PM
its not my info to tell my homie trust me and its staying that way but ill fight him
Posted By: Maiki Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 5:48 PM
facts b
Posted By: ryan Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2021 6:48 PM
i would try to convince my friend to turn himself in because i feel like it wouldn't be right to let an innocent guy get arrested and that way I wouldn't be betraying him.
Posted By: arronb18 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2021 3:42 PM
I would encourage them because it is the right thing and it punishes me that I know the secret and someone else got arrested for it.
Posted By: Emily Hernandez Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2021 3:58 PM
I would try to encourage them to tell the truth. It's not that i want them to pay but it is also that right to let someone get the blame for a thing someone else did.
Posted By: JaZuan Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2021 4:03 PM
If my friend confides in me about something I feel like it's not my job to tell anyone unless someone's life is in danger.
Posted By: Brayan Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2021 4:08 PM
I believe that karma will hit back after betraying someone who trusts you.
Posted By: Kulture3 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2021 4:08 PM
I wouldn't tell on my friend because they confided in me to keep their secret, but if the crime wasn't heavily committed I would joke on them about committing something so small. If it was something bigger than stealing a candy bar I most definitely would not tell because some people can't handle more pressure than others.
Posted By: seth walker Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/22/2021 12:25 AM
Because if my friend confesses then I would hope that he would get in less trouble and doing the right thing will make him a better person and friend.
Posted By: Sergio Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/22/2021 3:41 PM
I would encourage him to confess for his crimes because what he did was bad
Posted By: steven Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/23/2021 5:32 PM
i choose that beacuse i would not want anybody to get in trouble.
Posted By: savagekejaun Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/23/2021 6:16 PM
i chose not to tell because i woudnt betray my friend
Posted By: DJ Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/24/2021 3:33 PM
I choose'd the last answer from which was... "Say nothing because you will not betray a friend’s confidence?"

Reason why is I would stay quite and not get involved with the situation that was happening
Posted By: Truett Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/24/2021 3:36 PM
I would ask them to confess because depending on the type of thing that they did wrong it would be better to confess then let their guilt consuming them.
Posted By: Aaliyah Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/24/2021 3:44 PM
I wouldn't say anything about it because I feel my friend would have a good reason for committing the crime, especially if it's someone that I trust and believe would've never committed any crimes. I trust that my friend committed the crime for a valid reason.
Posted By: LIYAH Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/24/2021 4:11 PM
I would encourage them to fess up because I would not snitch and i would tell them when they are wrong especially in this situation. I want them to trust me and keep trusting me so I will not snitch on them. If their wrong, then their wrong and I would stick beside them when they do the right thing.
Posted By: tijabah Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/24/2021 5:22 PM
I will rat a Person out if they have they did something bad. I will rat him out because he they may kill me
Posted By: tijabah Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/24/2021 5:25 PM
I agree with that because it is the right thing to do and it will be bad If you dont
Posted By: tijabah Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/24/2021 5:25 PM
I will not do that because they may kill you at a any point
Posted By: tijabah Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/24/2021 5:26 PM
Very good choose because if you don't they may kill you
Posted By: Brian Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/27/2021 2:06 PM
If I just say nothing and not talk to that friend for a specific amount of time until the heat dies down then I won't be convicted of any actions that has happened, and will not get in any trouble from the authorities also. I might be asked questions but since I have separated myself from the situation I there for cannot lie and tell them I have nothing to do with anything said friend has done.
Posted By: Ameirah Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 10/05/2021 5:39 PM
it honestly depends on what the friend did, if the friend did something small like steal from a store or trespass just for laughs and giggles of course not, they'd probably be let off with a warning. But if the friend did something more severe like downright WRONGFULLY murder someone or worse than that, no question I'd immediately tell the cops that the friend was at fault.
Posted By: uriah12 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/15/2022 6:09 PM
i would not betray my friend , but you cant let a innocent person take the consequences for what you have done. but i will encourage my friend to tell the police and it is better to tell the truth than lie about the situation then when they do find out it was you .. you will get in more trouble .
Posted By: allison Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/15/2022 6:09 PM
I wouldn't say anything. I wouldn't want to lose their trust. Plus, if they did something serious, there is a high chance they wouldn't think twice about hurting me. And I'd rather not have that happen.
Posted By: Jason Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/15/2022 6:10 PM
It isn't my moral responsibility to rat on my friend in any way. Its up to the courts to prove he committed a crime and find him guilty of such. Ultimately, betraying my friend's trust is worse than anything else and whether he is found guilty of the crime is to be determined by the courts rather than me snitching on him.
Posted By: Makayla Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/15/2022 6:11 PM
I would encourage my friend to go confess to the police because it would be the right thing to do and it would help the person that died family to get some closure and feel better knowing that the person who killed their family has been caught.
Posted By: Aron Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/15/2022 6:11 PM
I wouldn't tell the police because he is my friend and I want them to stay my friend
Posted By: edward Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/15/2022 6:11 PM
i would not like to be dragged in to problems
Posted By: Rosveliz Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/15/2022 6:22 PM
I would not say anything because you can lose confidence
from someone who trusts you.
Posted By: Markens Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/15/2022 6:43 PM
I would encourage them to tell the truth because it's the right thing to do
Posted By: yvans Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/15/2022 6:43 PM
Well if I had to choice I would have chosen " it all depends on the crime or the reason why
Posted By: pete Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/17/2022 6:59 PM
I can't, i'm sorry, it's probably wrong and dangerous, but if I snitch, I will be next
Posted By: Ben Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/17/2022 7:09 PM
I would tell them to tell the truth to the higher-ups in the situation. I honestly wouldn't want to be part of it.
Posted By: Owen Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/24/2022 9:42 PM
I would try to convince my friend to go and tell the police because it would make it easier on him and tell him if he dident then i would go and tell the police.
Posted By: Austin Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/25/2022 6:50 PM
im not gonna snitch because it wasnt homies fault.
Posted By: Tre'Shon Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 4:27 PM
nah we dont snitch on the homies
Posted By: Nooby27 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 4:28 PM
i am no snitch
Posted By: Connor Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 5:25 PM
I would go to the police because if my friend did those things and did not want to get arrested they could so something to me.
Posted By: kimani Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 5:25 PM
because someone else s getting blamed for a crime he did
Posted By: kimani Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 5:26 PM
no i wouldnt tell
Posted By: Unknown Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 5:27 PM
i wouldn't tell on them but i would try to get him to confess.
Posted By: ihavenoidea Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 5:28 PM
im not a snitch so i know nothing. friendship is better than a job when i can apply to mcdonalds
Posted By: yes Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 5:28 PM
I would tell them to confess so I don't have to rat them out and the right person can go to jail.
Posted By: Cast Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 5:30 PM
I would try to encourage my friend to confess so they would get into less trouble than they are already in but if they don't then I will tell cause I'm not trying to get in trouble for something a friend did that I wasn't involved in.
Posted By: stax Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 5:30 PM
I wouldn't rat on my friend
Posted By: HeyD Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 5:36 PM
I think I would encourage my friend to confess that they were the ones who committed the crime because hiding the truth makes an innocent person pay for the consequences. Even though I wouldn't want to lose their trust, I know that the right thing to do is to persuade them to confess so that the innocent person could be free.
Posted By: gigi24 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2022 10:17 PM
Help your friend with a crime bad or good because when your friend tells the truth to the policeless punishment and less time in jail.
Posted By: Rosveliz Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2022 3:51 PM
I would not say anything because you can lose confidence
from someone who trusts you.
Posted By: Dreboi Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2022 3:26 PM
I wouldn't say anything if it's a small crime. I also don't like talking to other people so I probably wouldn't anything anyways.
Posted By: Drwatson Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2022 3:35 PM
If I know that a friend has committed a crime, then unless a police officer asked me, I ain't saying anything.
Posted By: Pippa Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2022 3:36 PM
I would never snitch on a friend unless theyre like a Ted Bundy kind of killer.
Posted By: konkon Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2022 5:04 PM
i aint snitching on my friend for nothing even if they do something really bad so thats why i picked Say nothing because you will not betray friend. cause i would help my friend out instead of snitching on him
Posted By: MrTwix Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/21/2022 10:19 PM
If they had the confidence to tell me what they did then i feel i shouldn't say anything. It's not my business and if they didn't catch him then he made no mistakes well good for him. The dude who they arrest most likely did something to get tied up in the crime.
Posted By: yoselin Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/23/2022 10:16 AM
I would give my friend an option to go confess, or If did doesn't want to come out clean, I would have to go to the police and tell them what they did. I good to give them options instead of going right, because you tell them I you tell the confess the truth than I would do it so your give them the option and giving them a head up if they don't then I'm going to tell the police.
Posted By: zayzay Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 10/14/2022 4:23 PM
i ain't saying nothing its nun of my business but ill sit there and ask him so whats your plans.
Posted By: gigi24 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 10/20/2022 3:59 PM
You're the nice teacher in the world.
Posted By: Arcaneye Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 11/04/2022 6:43 PM
Not snitching on a friend, but not being silent about it.
Posted By: Aria Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/20/2023 6:32 PM
I would tell them they should confess because someone innocent got thrown in jail for something my friend did.
Posted By: Brii_ Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/21/2023 6:46 PM
Truly it is not my business. As humans we are taught and shown right from wrong. To be honest its on them at the end of the day.
Posted By: jasmarie Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/21/2023 6:51 PM
i will tell them to confess first ... amd if they dont then i might go to the poice and tell them everything i know or not........ lol
Posted By: Jason Voorhees Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/22/2023 4:54 PM
I would tell the police because I'm not going to let someone else do the time for my friend's crime. But if it was my best friend then I'm keeping that secret to the grave unless it's something really messed up.
Posted By: jessthinkpink2 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/23/2023 6:00 PM
I believe that I would encourage them to tell the police and if they didn't the police would finally figure it out. I would not tell on them because they trusted me enough to tell me.
Posted By: Taydennn Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/23/2023 6:28 PM
i would not tell on my friend
Posted By: a-a-ron Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/27/2023 6:22 PM
I would want my friend to do the right thing and turn himself in. It would be better than him getting caught by the police.
Posted By: drystone-guitar1 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/02/2023 6:09 PM
I would tell my friend to confess because they would not get into as much trouble as they would if they didn't tell
Posted By: Andrew89 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/02/2023 7:04 PM
I would not rade my friends out of the sitution
Posted By: Jakori Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/06/2023 6:07 PM
i wouldnt betray my friend trust if he feels like he wants to come clean he should of clean but it is nun of my business.
Posted By: david hasslehoff Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 03/07/2023 6:10 PM
well it really depends on what they did put given that they felt guilt and that they would trust you with this information i wouldnt betray their trust
Posted By: cody Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 05/04/2023 5:25 PM
it depends on the crime he did but with he information I have now i wouldn't tell the police, i wouldnt lose the trust of a friend
Posted By: .ryst.n Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 3:37 PM
not throwing them out the bus but still getting them to tell
Posted By: Mudkip Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 4:05 PM
I would never lie to a police officer
Posted By: Kyle Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 4:06 PM
Do the crime, pay the time, even worse if someone else go in trouble

ALL HAIL SHROCKS
Posted By: kakarot Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 4:09 PM
i would encourage him to confess plus if he cant sleep at night then when he confess he can sleep in prison
Posted By: ryan Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 4:15 PM
I would tell them that they have one more chance and if they don't confess to the crime I will report them to the police, FBI, CIA, IRS, the army, PETA, and all of twitter
Posted By: Tyler Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 4:21 PM
I do not care. they had plenty of time to re-think their decisions before they stabbed that dude 28 times in the spine before hitting a spin move demolishing their collar bone with a bar stool, completely annihilating their windpipes, and pulling a gojo purple on their right arm, quickly crafting a prison shiv and shoving it in their kidneys, while bringing back the European torture technique, the pole driver and decimating the corpse.

FORTNITE BATTLE PASS, GOTTA GET THAT FORTNITE BATTLE PASS
Posted By: Unknown Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 4:25 PM
I would try to convince them to turn himself in it would be better for him maybe he wouldn't get in as much trouble unless its something really bad.
Posted By: offline-dairy Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:19 PM
deny deny deny
Posted By: Diego Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:20 PM
I would say nothing because you can't betray a friend.
Posted By: aidan Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:20 PM
I would never tell on no one
Posted By: Alext Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:21 PM
it depends on what they did and how serious it is.
Posted By: Tjm Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:23 PM
I will tell everyone you love that you commited a crime even in front of your gf/bf or your crush
Posted By: Jhonatan E Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:25 PM
I would tell them to confess what they did before I put my hands into something that I didn't need to be part of their problems
Posted By: cameron Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:25 PM
it kinda depends on what they did, who they are, and how bad the crime is
Posted By: Jay C Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:27 PM
I just wouldn't want to get involved the police and having to go to court and all that mess.
Posted By: Norldgena Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:30 PM
I agree fully with the decision I chose. I rather have my friend confess then rat them out, because I feel like I would be betraying them, and it could lead to something worse.
Posted By: saisha Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:32 PM
i wouldnt say anything. this is because its not my responsibility to tell my friend to do the right thing. any normal person knows right from wrong so if my friend decided that not confessing to the crime and letting someone else take the blame is the right thing to do, i cant do anything about it. if its a serious crime, there's always potential that my friend could get convicted many years later, and if that happens, so be it. they probably had it coming either way.
Posted By: morro Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/18/2023 5:38 PM
bk i aint no RAT
Posted By: Kyle1 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2023 1:24 PM
I not going to tell unless it is really need
Posted By: morganj Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2023 4:29 PM
I feel like if your friend trust you with that secret then you shouldn't tell anyone
Posted By: Matthew Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/19/2023 6:08 PM
i wouldn't snitch because tha'ts my boy
Posted By: jandeleon Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2023 3:35 PM
That he should go to the police station to confess what he did, because if he doesn't confess himself he will be in jail more longer and more scare.
Posted By: AGuyOnline9339 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2023 4:19 PM
If this friend of mine is giving me a cut of something then I'm willing to let it slide.
Posted By: Jayden Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/20/2023 8:54 PM
It would all depend on the crime like if they did something really bad i would totally rat them out but if they did something small and it did not harm anyone and it is being used to help someone or something than i dont see why i should rat them out.
Posted By: Jonny Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/22/2023 3:09 PM
I'm not saving no one but me from jail.
Posted By: Bear Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 09/25/2023 3:21 PM
Even if I didn't want them arrested, I would listen to "why" they did it and what is the reason. You can even give context to the evidence to try and suppress the situation. But if it was just because then doing the right thing is the best option in this scenario.
Posted By: jesuslorenzo Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 11/01/2023 3:39 PM
He should confess or me or someone would step in. i love all of my friends but there shouldnt have to be someones life on the line espically if now you know, that makes you included
Posted By: jhmorales Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/12/2024 6:32 PM
The reason encourage my friend to confess to me because before i do any move or tell on them because I wanna know why , and what was done and basically think it through before making any move as long as i know what and why.
Posted By: shayla Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/12/2024 6:38 PM
Personally it would depend on the whole situation and the crime they committed. If it was a serous crime like murder then I would try to convince them to turn themselves in, but if it was something minor I would stay out of it and let the situation play out by itself.
Posted By: yuridia Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/12/2024 6:38 PM
I would tell the police but if the person does not tell the police then I would tell them and I would give that person a chance and if they don't take a advantege than i will tell
Posted By: von Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/12/2024 6:39 PM
why I picked that is because it depend on the situation if they stole from the store no I'm not telling the police but if they stole somebody life then they going to jail I'm sorry friend or not
Posted By: summer08 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/12/2024 7:01 PM
i would tell them but if they dont then i would tell the police because that isnt fair
Posted By: Belma Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/13/2024 3:19 PM
The friend could want to kill me since I would be a type of accomplice.
Posted By: Daniela Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/13/2024 6:01 PM
I will warn them first and if they don't tell the truth then I will tell the police because it wont be fair to the other person.
Posted By: John Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/13/2024 7:49 PM
I will never betray one of my friends if he want to confess that’s on him
Posted By: Teagen09 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/13/2024 8:17 PM
I would keep it secret because the sleepless nights are already a punishment.
Posted By: w rizz 22 Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/13/2024 9:18 PM
I feel like u should tell them so they wont get introbel
Posted By: kyetoshifty Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 02/22/2024 6:33 PM
i would have to sell him out to the police because i need my sleep not a big fan of sleepless nights
Posted By: Delgado Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 04/10/2024 5:29 PM
I would tell cops because I'm not getting arrested for you
Posted By: Susana Re: Dilemma - Telling a Secret - 04/11/2024 11:35 AM
I think that encouraging them to tell the truth but again I can not force them but unfortunately for them, I would go to tell the truth myself. I think that even though it is hard to tell people the truth even when you have done something bad or good. The truth will always come out one way or another.
© Project Phoenix