Project Phoenix
Posted By: matthews A fully OpenSource 3D printed Robot Arm - 03/19/2021 1:36 PM
[Linked Image]

Check it out on Thingiverse!

Full Article about the project

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached picture Screenshot from 2021-03-19 09-34-47.png
Attached picture Screenshot from 2021-03-19 09-34-56.png
Attached picture IMG_0015_2-1.jpg
Posted By: Chelanda Re: A fully OpenSource 3D printed Robot Arm - 05/13/2021 9:24 PM
So like you can 3D print a robot arm, you can do so for a house, if I remember correctly. Do you think sometime in the future, when you've become a genuous in everything robotics or computers, that you can see yourself working on the project of a 3D printed house. Maybe not that far in the future you could make a doggie one. And as for the robot arm, I find it quite cool. And with some time and smart minds, it will only get better and do so much more than it already can, even things we would never normally imagined.
Posted By: Brian Re: A fully OpenSource 3D printed Robot Arm - 09/10/2021 2:03 PM
yo this is some really amazing stuff.
I think that this is a very important piece of work. It can help people with doing things they may be unable to do. It could also make everyday things easier for people.
Posted By: chris02 Re: A fully OpenSource 3D printed Robot Arm - 10/18/2022 5:03 PM
that is amazing cool how technology came to
Posted By: yoselin Re: A fully OpenSource 3D printed Robot Arm - 11/30/2022 1:48 PM
That looks really cool. I can't believe we humans can make things like this. Imagine things we will create in the future , what things will be made in the next 2- years.
© Project Phoenix