Project Phoenix
Posted By: marcivus deepfakes - 04/22/2021 12:42 PM
Deepfake Technology can make it look like your saying something in a picture by, learning about your face and facial expressions. They've also created an app to do it its called "FaceApp". It could be dangerous because they could make fake content.

https://mobilityquotient.com/article/deepfake-technology-what-is-it-and-how-can-you-protect-yourself
Posted By: matthews Re: deepfakes - 04/22/2021 2:02 PM
Check out this blog post.

WILL DEEPFAKES DESTABILIZE DEMOCRACY?
BY MEG MCGINTY

For the last couple years, I have periodically heard the term “deepfake videos”, but prior to completing the research for this post, I didn’t know much about them. In fact, my knowledge of deepfake videos was limited to a few key facts that I’d heard repeated on the news and the internet: the average person can’t tell the difference between a real video and a deepfake video, anyone with a computer can make one, they will soon be everywhere, and they will definitely destabilize democracy.

Some scary stuff – but what are deepfake videos and how are they made? And, more importantly, how concerned should we actually be? I decided to find out.

...keep reading....
Posted By: Myles Re: deepfakes - 06/04/2021 12:50 AM
Deepfakes would also contribute more to hackers than anybody else as well. Being able to modify anybody else's face to put someone else's on theirs can be extremely dangerous, especially because it's somebody else's identity.
Posted By: Myles Re: deepfakes - 06/04/2021 12:50 AM
Deepfakes would also contribute more to hackers than anybody else as well. Being able to modify anybody else's face to put someone else's on theirs can be extremely dangerous, especially because it's somebody else's identity.
© Project Phoenix