Member Spotlight
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics (Views)
37,554 Motivation
18,366 Rainbow War
Top Posters (30 Days)
von 5
Belma 3
John 3
Susana 3
donnyb 3
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics530
Posts2,514
Members202
Most Online366
Nov 11th, 2023
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Pippa Offline OP
Sheep
OP Offline
Sheep
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-62788725 heres a good article that shows how AI is taking over the art industry. I think this is a very good article to think about and talk about because AI really is starting to evolve faster than ever before hopefully it gets copyright struck and starts devolving and becoming less intelligent because it really is taking over peoples careers.

Sheep
Sheep
thats very cool

Chicken
Chicken
AI is evolving, but will never really take too many jobs, maybe general specific ones but not much, a good example is programming. Yes, AI can make super advanced code for the tech industry, but it's never going to replace anyone. Code is very specific and how we make those things requires a lot of debugging and effort, especially for software developers.. organizations. It cannot get far no matter how advanced it becomes, but what it can do is be used as a tool! Just like something commonly used for finding functioning code like GitHub, it can be used as a tool to make things work in a specific way we want while also doing what the company deems necessary.

In terms of art, same goes. It lacks genuine emotion and effort and a lot of the time it's kind of obvious it's AI at the moment. A simple AI by no means can take over a creative-focused industry because of this very major problem. But who said robots can't take over? It maybe could! If you want robotics to take over the industry it has to have emotion which means needing a consciousness, That's what AC is! (Artificial Consciousness) But with the government and how things work + they very well could be used for war and go against humans or legally be normal people in society I feel like this will be a long time coming, or heavily regulated.

Spider
Spider
I agree with this somewhat but i think that the art and programming is somewhat wrong because if the program/ AI is advanced enough it could put the emotion that is talked about into its works.

Chicken
Chicken
I totally agree because it can use it anything like school or any type of job that your are going to and use it .

Sheep
Sheep
I agree because if the ai keeps taking others peoples job then we wont have anything to do and we will end up not taking care of ourselves and we might end up like the people in wall-e where robots are doing everything for us and the earth will die and we will have to go to space or another planet

Sheep
Sheep
I agree cause a lot of computer and online jobs have been reworked so ai can do them instead because it cost less money

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 5 guests, and 120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Isaiah blackwell, Daniela, Emi Yamamoto, von, w rizz 22
202 Registered Users
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20